Visions Personnel Services Inc. is looking for Recruiter / Staffing Coordinator for a position in North York area. Part-time position, Monday to Friday (12p.m. to 8:00 p.m.). Recruiter / Office Coordinator acts as an extension of the client’s human resources department by developing and maintaining professional relationships with the clients and temporary employees through best-in-class services.
RECRUITER/ STAFFING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the team and the day-to-day operations of the office
- Coordination and direction of the daily workflow for the administrative support functions for the office
- Offer ideas and solutions to management team to assist with growth of the department
- Offer great customer service and improve relationships to all internal and external team members, clients, etc.
- Customer-related service will include managing the Temporary and full-time field employees, resolving problems, developing business, monitoring employee’s attendance schedule daily.
- Check the current database & applications for qualified candidates and/or recruit for these roles or turn-over.
- Recruitment process would include: posting positions, Pre-screening, setting up Interviews, Interviewing and Selecting, Source candidates, interview potential candidates, coordinate interviews
- Determines job specifications, qualifications and skills profile.
- Reviews resumes for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates.
- High Volume Phone calls
- High degree of resourcefulness, initiative, flexibility, adaptability and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines — client staffing demands
RECRUITER/ STAFFING COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Looking for an enthusiastic and a motivated individual who must continually strive to meet and exceed client/customer expectations.
- The ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and accomplish many tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and with a high attention to detail.
- Strong client/customer focused — team player.
- Must have strong MS office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work and in a fast pace office environment — prioritize client/customer needs
- 3-5 years of recruiting/sales experience
- Can work alone and with others
PAY RATE: BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Account Executive: Harpreet Sidhu
Company Name: Vision Personnel Services Inc.
Company Address: 2300 Finch Ave W #30, Toronto, ON M9M 2Y3
Branch Phone: 416 740 3319
Branch Fax: 416 740 2977